We are seeking a professional Appraiser that is hard-working with excellent social skills. This role may work long hours on the road and may be asked to travel/work overtime (not required). The Appraiser will have to apply for a DMV Salesperson license before training period is over.
To be a successful Appraiser, you should be attentive to details and have excellent negotiation skills. Following directions properly and good time-management are basic requirements.
- Driving long distance in different weather conditions.
- Inspecting vehicles thoroughly for repairs, repaints, damage and other issues.
- Negotiating offers to customers with confidence and understanding.
- Handling DMV and other vehicle paperwork.
- Possible overtime or travel time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- DMV Salesperson License required after training period.
- Automotive education or experience preferred but not required. Car enthusiasts are welcomed!
- Proficiency with computers and adequate typing skills.
- Polite and professional communication skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Fluency in either Spanish or Mandarin is a plus.
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
The Car Trackers
Full-time and Part-time positions available!
November 12, 2019