We are seeking a professional Call Center Representative that can work diligently in a team environment to convince our customers to schedule appointments. This role may handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls, text messages, and emails and should seek to provide a positive experience for each client.
To be a successful Call Center Representative in the automotive industry, you should be detail oriented and efficient. Adaptability and assertiveness are qualities that top performers practice on a daily basis.
- Answering and making calls to customers to book appointments for appraisal.
- Taking detailed and accurate information regarding the customer's contact information, vehicle condition, and appointment details.
- Building trust with customers by answering any questions or concerns they may have.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Call Center experience preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with computers and adequate typing skills.
- Polite and professional communication skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Fluency in either Spanish or Mandarin is a plus.
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training